The RocketFusion CMS
Montague WebWorks focuses on small businesses who need an inexpensive website quickly. We know you need a website that is easy to edit and manage on your own. Something that puts you in the driver's seat so you don't have to pay someone to update your website. No software to buy, like Dreamweaver or GoLive... the editing software lives on the website itself, with an administrative login. And the site looks great, with no work!
As small business owners ourselves, Montague WebWorks understands that most small businesses would prefer to do as much of the hands-on work themselves as possible, as long as it is easy and fast. This is our market. For these clients we use our own Content Management System (CMS) called RocketFusion.
RocketFusion is a super-simple website engine that enables anyone who knows how to point, click, and type to update their website pages, add photos, and maybe have a monthly newsletter, online. Using pre-made templates designed by world-class graphic designers, Montague WebWorks can turn a new website around in days, not weeks or months. You will be up and running in no time, and making changes to your website whenever you want. Super simple. Wicked easy!
List of RocketFusion Features:
Here is a list of the features that 135+ local businesses enjoy on their RocketFusion-powered websites. These features are ALL BUILT IN. They do not require the use of Survey Monkey, WuFoo, Flikr, Constant Contact or any other third-party content or function provider. There are no additional fees or separate logins to use these features.
- Your choice of a free, pre-made website template layout from a library of 700+ templates, or a custom-made template by one of our many designers for an extra fee.
- As many Static Pages as you need, which can include any of the functions below. Static Pages include various Content Editing Tools, such as:
- Image uploader for logos and other images
- MS Word-like page editor
- QR Codes, built right in! The RocketFusion software automatically creates a custom QR Code for every page on your website. Perfect for Real Estate agents or Car Dealers who want to put these graphics in print advertising.
- A News function, allowing you to add weekly or monthly alert / news items / newsletter to the website. Uses the same content editor described above.
- A Calendar function, enabling you to post all your events in a calendar-like layout.
- A dynamic File Area function, where you can upload DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, ZIP and MP3 files. MP3 files will be playable on the page via a built-in MP3 player, right on the page.
- An Image Gallery function, where you can upload as many images as you need, and categorize them as you see fit. Images uploaded to the gallery can be included in dynamic slideshows on a per-image basis.
- The Image Gallery function also has a PayPal-driven Simple Shopping Cart built right in!
- A Dynamic Online Form function. Create as many online forms as you wish. All entries are databased and are integrated into the contact Manager (see below). You can also export all the data to a spreadsheet. Forms may also be used to accept payments, such as for registration purposes.
- Dynamic Forms also have PayPal integrated, allowing you to use them for class / event / room registration and complicated order forms.
- A Contact Us function, which dynamically creates a contact form for you, and databases all respondants into the website's database for use by the contact manager (see below) and export to a spreadsheet.
- A Contact Manager that allows you to:
- bulk contact all respondents in your contact us form
- create lists that your potential customers can opt-in to
- send content from the news or static page function to individual lists
- bulk import names from spreadsheets or other contact systems you may have
- A special mobile-interface to your website, created automatically. Resized and modified for smaller smart-phone sized screens! No extra charge!
- We also have Google Analytics and Facebook Open Graph meta tags built right in!... if that means anything to ya :-)
- Industry-breaking turnaround times — less than two weeks if you're prepared to work with us and get us your content and desires. Fully half of all the websites we've done were completed in about a week.
- Free support and training, including a free monthly class we call "WebWorks University" held at the Greenfield Grille, right on Federal Street.
- Free software updates as the software is improved, weekly. Sometimes daily. Yup. We're working on the software RIGHT NOW, even.
- The "keys" to your new website. Start updating and adding to your website right away.
What you don't get:
- Surprise extra costs
- Lag time while you wait for your "web guy" to get to your changes
- Bills in the mail for every change to your website
- Complicated Content Management Systems, such as Joomla, Drupal, Typeset or any other general purpose third-party installed open source mash-up.
We know our customers, and we know what they want.
Couple that with what we consider to be the most personal and responsive customer service in the business, and you can get working with Montague WebWorks today and be done tomorrow.
Check out the extensive list of customers that use the RocketFusion software. You may know a few!
Posted: Sat, Sep 1, 2007 12:00 AM
Updated Fri, Apr 12, 2013 12:00 AM