Town Hall Website Forum
Wednesday, January 26, 3:00 pm until 5:00 pm
After spending the past couple years engineering many software upgrades to the RocketFusion platform, some of which are town-specific workflows, Montague WebWorks staff will be hosting a forum with all interested Town employees of MWW-hosted official town websites.
The agenda will include a quick review of the following features, each including a Q&A session on those topics.
- Files Management, proper naming format, attaching to meetings in the calendar
- Using Page Sections to display Files, News, Events, etc
- Sharing news and events/meetings via email to your Contact List subscribers
- Board Meetings using the Agenda Module
- Procurement / RFP Module
- Open Q&A / wish list / feature requests, etc
- Potential website template upgrades / suggestions
The meeting is open to all interested town staffers, but probably should be limited to the "power users" / main admins.
Questions can be sent in advance of the meeting via email.
Happy New Year, and hope to see you in the forum.
Mik & Donna
Posted to: RocketFusion Trainings