MWW 10th Anniversary Party!
Saturday, October 14, 2017, 4:00 pm until 9:00 pm
Millers Falls Rod & Gun Club, 210 Turners Falls Road, Montague, MA 01351
Montague WebWorks turns TEN YEARS OLD in October, 2017, and we are throwing a party to celebrate!
This party is open to all current Montague WebWorks' customers, their staff, and family.
- First fifty people (one per customer / company) through the door will receive a free drink ticket.
- Everyone through the door will receive one door prize raffle ticket. Prizes will be awarded throughout the party.
- Everyone through the door will also receive a free copy of our annual Web Tips & SEO Tricks booklet, if you don't already have a copy, and a monogrammed flexible frisbee!
As always, we try our best to help market our customer's products and services whenever possible. In that spirit, we are having the party at the Millers Falls Rod & Gun Club on Turners Falls Road in Montague (directions).
Starting around 7:00 we'll have live music by Dexter Marsh and the Jurassics (website).
Food provided by MWW, Antonio's Pizza and Grinders (website), and possibly other clients as well. Contact Mik if you want to donate food for the party.
Awesome Door Prizes:
Everyone will receive a raffle ticket for awesome door prizes donated by customers like you to showcase their products and services. Prize-givers will be given the opportunity to talk about their company, and will present the prize. Prizes will be given throughout the party, with the higher-value prizes called near the end of the party. Ticket-holder must be present to win!
- A Rack of Ribs ($25 value), donated by Cliff's Smokin' Backyard BBQ, of Buckland
- A 64 GB USB 3.0 SanDisk Flash Drive ($30 value), donated by About Face Computers, Turners Falls
- A Family Shopper Gift Book ($45 value), donated by Jim Price of the Greenfield Lions Club. See it here.
- A Turkey or Ham for Thanksgiving ($50 value), donated by Cliff's Smokin' Backyard BBQ, of Buckland
- A Box of Booze ($75 value), donated by the Millers Falls Rod & Gun Club, including bottles of Absolut Vodka and Red Eye Texas Style Bloody Mary mix, and a bottle of Bulleit Bourbon.
- A hand-made, wrought iron Spatula and Tongs Grilling Set ($80 value), donated by Ted Hinman, the "Iron Monk" of Greenfield.
- A gift certificate for 1,000 business cards with custom design ($100 value), donated by Hale Custom Signs of Gill.
- A one-way limo ride to Bradley International Airport ($149 value), donated by Vincent Traina of Deerfield Car & Shuttle.
- A beautiful Oak Leaf Bowl ($175 value), donated by Jaye Pope of Good Dirt Pottery of Brattleboro. See it here.
- One year of free website hosting (max value $240), donated by Montague WebWorks.
- GRAND PRIZE:
A two-night stay at the Oceanfront Condo on Old Orchard Beach, Maine ($475 value), donated by Wendy and Ron Gaida of Millers Falls. (Offer valid October 1st - May 1st.)
We're Looking for More Door Prizes...
Does your company sell stuff or provide services to your customers? Well, we should have at least 100 people at this party. A nice collection of door prizes, all donated by other customer businesses like yours, will enable us to all know each other better and provide some excitement and entertainment for all. We would love it if you brought something to toss into the raffle. A coupon, certificate, or a physical gift. We ask that the value of the gift be at least $20.
At our previous anniversary party we had such things as square dancing lessons and AWESOME pulled pork. If you have something you want to contribute to the party either entertainment, food or whatever-wise, please let me know.
Give me a call at 413-320-5336 or send me an email.
See you there!
Posted to: Other MWW Events