MWW Community Corkboard
Whether you're a municipality, or a non-profit organization with departments and committees and a constituency that can access you online, or a large company with online support needs, Montague WebWorks solves your business website needs with MWW Community Corkboard
- Deep interactivity connects you with your customers, constituents, residents, neighbors, associates, partners or clients.
- Log in to your site any time, from any computer in the world, and manage your website’s users, groups and content.
- All functions can be managed with just a few clicks of your mouse.
- All users in your database -- including you -- have individual rights and privileges to accomplish tasks:
- Upload new content
- Add, Edit or Delete text or images
- Post articles
- Manage Users, files ...and more!
- MWW Community Corkboard is based on Users, Groups and Functions.
- Sites are organized into Groups, with Group names showing as links in the navigation.
- Groups can be private (member-only)
- Functions are the functionality each group enables for user access, such as...
- File areas
- Corkboards / messaging
- All new items posted can be emailed to any / all Users
- Users who are not Members of private Groups will never know the Group even exists
- Good for private committees, etc
- MWW Community Corkboard also supports banner ads, linked to the business directory.
Things groups can share
- Corkboards (messaging)
- Business Directories
- Dynamic online forms
- Simple Polls
Examples of uses of MWW Community Corkboard
- Businesses, for customer support or CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Town Government and their various departments and committees, for town residents and contractors
- Education: entire schools, school systems, individual departments, etc. for students, faculty, staff, etc.
- Athletics, for coaches and their players, exchanging videos, support documents, messaging and coordination
- Non-profit organizations, to communicate with their members / constituents, such as associations and affiliations
- Online communities, to stay in touch and coordinate activities
- The list goes on....!
MWW Community Corkboard is based on the number of groups created and the number of users initially imported, and ultimately how many the site will support.
- A simple site of only ten groups with up to 100 users is about $1000 depending on whether a stock template is used or not. Custom website templates add to the price.
- A bigger site with up to one hundred groups / subgroups and up to 1000 users is about $3000.
- Hosting is $50/mo, paid annually ($600/yr)
- If you sell banner ads on the website it will pay for itself.
Posted: Mon, Feb 2, 2009 03:14 PM
Updated Wed, Nov 18, 2020 12:00 AM