New Open Government Module in RocketFusion
The RocketFusion website content management system has a new built-in module for cities, towns and large non-profits
Montague WebWorks has created a new module for their simple RocketFusion website management software: Open Government.
This new module is based on a request from the Town of Greenfield, which was issued in reaction to a new rule by the Attorney General's office, stating that all Towns in Massachusetts must begin posting ALL public meeting agendas and minutes online and in "machine readable" format by Tuesday, January 17th.
This new module allows Town administrators to:
- Create a database of boards, committees, commissions and councils, and their members.
- Deputize board clerks or administrators to be able to create agendas online, through the web interface.
- Automatically send email alerts and reminders to site admins, board members, and the public.
- Fill out the minutes online once the meeting starts, or within three business days.
- Present a Draft Minutes document to anyone who views them on the website.
- Click a button to approve the minutes at the next meeting, afterwhich the minutes are presented as Approved Minutes.
- Agendas and minutes are stored as discreet sections of data, all of which is indexed, searchable, and can be reported on.
This add-on module to the RocketFusion CMS starts at $1000, depending on Town size.
For a demo of this new functionality, or if you are interested in having Montague WebWorks host your Town's website, please fill in our contact us form, or call Mik at 413-320-5336.
Posted: to WebWorks News on Mon, Nov 14, 2016
Updated: Tue, Jan 17, 2017