Advertise in the Mutton & Mead Program Guide
Mutton & Mead is a fun-filled weekend, and a fundraiser for the Foodbank of Western Mass, and the Montague Grange.
Mutton and Mead, Montague's 2-day Medieval Festival (kinda like a Renaissance faire), will take place on Saturday and Sunday, June 23rd and 24th, 2012. Last year we had about 2,300 visitors.
Montague WebWorks is a major supporter of the Mutton & Mead Medieval Festival, and owner Mik Muller thinks you should all be, too.
The festival provides a free 40-page Program Guide to all festival-goers as a thanks for their admission fee at the front gate.
Included in this program guide:
- Festival map;
- full day schedule;
- listing of all the vendors and their locations on the grounds;
- listing of all games and their location, as well as discounts for any fee-based games;
- background information on the actors and their characters;
- background information on the "outside acts" and historical demonstrators;
- fun facts about the medieval period and the shire of Nottingham;
- clues to the scavenger hunt;
- coloring pages for the kids;
- clothing patterns for those who may want to sew themselves something for next year;
- lyrics to some of the music sung during the faire;
- a page about local lodging, bars, pubs, and food and beverage establishments for festival goers to go visit after the faire closes.
- details about the photo contest, and coupons for next year's gate fee.
The guide is thereby an indespensible reference for everyone attending the faire, as well as a keep-sake to take home. Your advertisement is guaranteed to be seen by everyone attending the festival. Advertisements that add a tinge of "medievalism" to bring them in line with the demeanor of the day will garner a chuckle from the faire-goer, and will be remembered.
Your advertising dollars will help make the program guide possible, and will go a long way to making the festival that much better. Thank you!
Here's a link to the PDF of last year's program guide for ideas... 2011-MuttonAndMead-ProgramBook.pdf
If you are interested in placing an advertisement in the 2012 Mutton & Mead Program Guide, you should fill out the form here: Mutton & Mead Program Guide Advertisement Form
We are also looking for Festival Sponsors. There are several levels of sponsorship. Please read the 2012 Mutton & Mead Sponsorship Application for more details.
Posted: to WebWorks News on Fri, Mar 2, 2012
Updated: Fri, Mar 2, 2012